The versatile Nissen Feltip Paint Marker dispenses a fast-drying, high-gloss enamel paint for permanent marking, lettering, coding and numbering of both interior and exterior surfaces. The markers are easy-to-use and convenient to carry in your pocket.
- Marks on almost anything: metal, plastic, printed circuit boards, glass, wood, paper, leather, textiles, etc.
- Writes on any surface: porous or non-porous; rough or smooth; wet, oily or dry.
- Marks are permanent; they won't chip, peel, fade, or rub-off. They withstand heat and weathering under adverse conditions.
- Unique precision valve accurately meters flow, so the right amount of paint passes through the tip.
- Available in 10 bright, high-gloss, lead-free colors.
- Mark is approximately 1/8 in. wide.
- Long-lasting replaceable fiber tips allow full use of the marker.